Wednesday 15 February 2012

The Simple Scratch

Thought I'd upload a few pics of some of my previous projects and good and not so good.

The Simple Scratch

For this I used general face paint (grease paint)

To be honest I don't think this worked out that great. I didn't really have the right colours so I think it looks a bit too bright.

I applied the grease paint using a cocktail stick.

First I used a generic red for thew redness that is caused when you get a scratch.  After applying with a cocktail stick I smudged it in slightly with my finger.

Down the centre I used a black grease paint. Only a tiny bit, but just enough to darken and add depth.


I will be redoing this when my new colour wheels arrive so hopefully I can get a bit more of a realistic look.

I will be posting a video of the new scratch in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment