Saturday 11 February 2012

Terminator Challenge

Hi,
So I have decided to set my self a challenge ....

I realise it is going to take a while, but I think it is going to be fun and quite informative.
If you look closely it is going to require burns, cuts, ash, and the obvious revealed metal under the skin. I am going to do it step by step, starting with the little stuff like making the ashy look in the skin and finishing with the revealed metal.

I think I will attempt to make a prosthetic appliance for the metal side of the face as it is such a large area.

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions for how to create the metal look I am all ears.

Again this is going to take a while but I hope that you stick with me throughout the process and offer any ideas and suggestions for better effects.

I will also be making videos of every step which will be available here and on youtube.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment